We’re working with the talented chaps at FruitMachine Design in London, to come up with an awesome design for the Da Vinci Project.

Although we’re working on the mobile app first, we’ve decided to work on the design for the project’s homepage first. Perhaps a little counter-intuitive.. we find its easier to try out ideas on a larger ‘canvas’, and then adapt these ideas to the mobile app, rather than the other way round.

One of the challenges we face is that the project doesn’t yet have an official name! The Da Vinci Project is a code name. So we’re trying variations, to see what we like!

Here are the first 3 concepts for the design of the homepage… there’s more to come!

IDEAFLY_Characters_01 (1)